SkinCeuticals Triple Protection Set
A hydrating, hyaluronic acid serum that replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion. The oil-free formula also contains vitamin B5 with skin repairing properties suitable for acne-prone skin.
Enriched with vitamin B5 to enliven the skin, SkinCeuticals® Hydrating B5 Serum replenishes the nutrients required by the skin in order to feel smooth and appear younger. An oil-free, hydrating serum that replenishes moisture and restores radiance for a smoother complexion, this revitalising serum also harnesses the power of hyaluronic acid – the body’s natural hydrator – to assist in binding moisture to the skin. The results are a hyaluronic acid serums that, along with vitamin B5, provides powerful antioxidant protection.
SkinCeuticals® Hydrating B5 complements a daily Daily Moisture Cream and is particularly beneficial for hydrating oily, acne prone skin.
- This hyaluronic acid serum provides optimal hydration without clogging pores, plumping and hydrating fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B5 assists skin’s ability to repair and rejuvenate, leaving skin feeling supple and smooth.
- Enhancing the benefits of a daily moisturiser, the Hydrating B5 Gel Serum is suitable for all skin types.
- This moisturising serum is also free from common skincare irritants, formulated in a Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Oil-Free, Fragrance-Free, Phthalate-Free, and Non-Comedogenic formula.
- Skin appears smoother, younger, and hydrated. Signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles are plumped and hydrated
- Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring humectant, drawing in and retaining moisture to keep skin hydrated. Retaining one thousand times its weight in water, hyaluronic acid acts as a fountain for the skin and helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss. Vitamin B5 is known as a moisturiser for the skin and enhances the natural self-repair process of skin.
- Hydrating B5 serum is also free from common skincare irritants:
How to use:
Using fingertips, apply 2-3 drops to entire face, neck, and chest. Avoid eye area.
- Hyaluronic acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water and the body’s natural hydrator
- Vitamin B5: An essential nutrient promotes the skin barrier’s natural repair process
SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic is a high potency serum with a combination of powerful antioxidants to protect skin against atmospheric ageing. 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid work in combination to protect against environmental damage and premature signs of ageing caused by free radical damage from UV rays, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3).
In addition to the benefits of these powerful antioxidants, C E Ferulic can help fight the signs of ageing by improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and skin laxity that comes with age, while brightening complexion for more radiant looking skin.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralising damaging free radicals,
- Visible anti-ageing benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion,
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours,
- Ideal for normal skin and dry skin types,
NOTE: In our efforts to constantly improve on product efficacy and sustainability, we have recently updated our production processes. As a result, you may notice some minor changes to the appearance of the C E Ferulic Vitamin C serum. Rest assured, the active ingredients remain the same, and the product has undergone rigorous testing to ensure it delivers the same level of efficacy and safety that C E Ferulic is known for.
environmental protection, but its visible anti-ageing results. C E Ferulic studies show a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, improved skin firmness, and a brightened complexion.
The measure of a vitamin C serum antioxidant is not only its environmental protection, but its visible anti-ageing results. C E Ferulic studies show a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, improved skin firmness, and a brightened complexion.
How to use:
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before all other skincare products.
Complete your skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants, including Vitamin C serums and broad spectrum sunscreens provide more comprehensive protection against visible ageing caused by environmental aggressors.
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide results superior to each single antioxidant formulation.
Published in 8 peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that is, by its structure, difficult to effectively deliver on skin.
The Duke Antioxidant patent describes the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin:
1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C);
2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and;
3) a concentration between 10%-20%.
- 15% L-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, L-ascorbic acid is a highly potent form of pure vitamin C that helps neutralise free radicals and protect against oxidative stress, while providing visible anti-ageing benefits.
- 1% alpha tocopherol: This pure form of vitamin E neutralises free radicals and replenishes skin lipids. It has been proven to act synergistically with vitamin C.
- 0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralises free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamins C and E.
HA Intensifier is a triple action corrective hyaluronic acid serum for face. Hydration serum with multi-corrective anti-ageing benefits to deeply hydrate skin. This hydrating serum has a unique formula that combines pure hyaluronic acid with botanical extracts and Proxylane™ to support and hydrate skin. By supplementing the natural production of skin’s hyaluronic acid, this hydrating serum improves the appearance of firmness and plumpness.
- SkinCeuticals HA Intensifier hydration serum combines the benefits of a hyaluronic acid serum with Proxylane™ to help reduce the signs of ageing including crow’s feet, nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- The unique serum gel texture gently infuses skin with hyaluronic acid to smooth out and fortify skin’s firmness.
- Our HA Intensifer corrective hyaluronic serum is easy to apply, super-absorbent and provides long lasting hydration to skin.
– Amplifies skin’s hyaluronic acid levels by 30%.
– Reduces the look of crow’s feet and nasolabial folds around the mouth for smoother, firmer skin.
– Unique serum-gel texture creates a smooth canvas on skin.
– Paraben and dye-free.
In a 12-week study, the SkinCeuticals HA Intensifier hyaluronic acid face serum significantly improved the appearance of these key ageing markers:
+23% improvement in plumpness
-9% decrease in sagginess
+11% improvement in firmness
+13% improvement in elasticity
+18% improvement in texture
Protocol: A 12-week, single-centre study was conducted on 59 females, ages 42-60, with mild to moderate facial sagging and loss of firmness, rough skin texture, nasolabial fold wrinkles, marionette wrinkles, and presence of fine lines/wrinkles in the crow’s feet area. SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier hyaluronic serum was used twice daily in conjunction with Gentle Cream Cleanser and a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 4, 8, and 12.
Individual results may vary.
Hyaluronic acid is a powerful natural humectant which helps regulate moisture levels in skin. This essential molecule has a short life cycle in skin, with 30%-50% degrading every 24 hours. Our hyaluronic acid serum amplifies skin’s natural acid levels by 30%, replacing and fuelling our moisture levels.
As we age, production of HA lessens, contributing to signs of ageing. Decreased firmness and facial plumpness alongside rough texture are all exacerbated by a lack of this essential molecule. Our HA intensifier works as a corrective serum, to address signs of ageing and improve skin’s feel and appearance.
How to use:
Use this corrective serum after cleansing and exfoliating.
On dry, clean skin, apply 4-6 drops to the palm of your hand and gently press into your forehead, cheeks, chin and neck.
Massage any HA serum excess into skin in an outward direction to promote micro-circulation.
Once absorbed, apply moisturiser on top to seal in hydration.
- 10% Proxylane™: Works in tandem with skin’s hyaluronic acid levels to help firm and plump skin.
- 2.0% Liquorice Root Extract (dipotassium glycyrrhizate) + 0.2% Purple Rice Extract: potent plant extracts help to retain hyaluronic acid levels in skin.
- 1.3% Hyaluronic Acid: holds moisture in skin to provide deep hydration and firmness in skin.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase