OXYGEN INFUSION FACIAL
Affordable treatment at competitive prices.
Low Price Guarantee.
15 Years of Experiences.
100% Clients Satisfaction Guarantee.
Helps slow the signs of the ageing process.
A relaxing way to get smoother skin.
Ready to make an appointment for this treatment?
What is Oxygen Infusion Facial?
An oxygen infusion facial is a procedure typically considered a “nonmedical” procedure since nothing is injected into the body and no chemicals are used. This enables the rejuvenating effects of oxygen to penetrate deeper into the skin leaving your skin feeling more rejuvenated and hydrated.
Benefits Of Oxygen Infusion Facial
- Super Hydration: The oxygen facial helps infuse the serums into the skin. You can think of the oxygen wand like a little hose that delivers the active hydration ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid. Your skin will likely look and feel hydrated, especially if hyaluronic acid is a component.
- Radiance skin: After the oxygen facial, skin is more easily absorb hyaluronic acid and other powerhouse ingredients from serums. Depending on what serums are used, benefits will vary.
- Even skin tone: Oxygen facial may deliver a large quantity of vitamins or botanical ingredients to your skin, which can result in bright, glowing skin.
- Free consultation and assessment
- Cost effective and great result treatment
During the Oxygen treatment, our therapist will first cleanse and exfoliate your face, then a wand is used to deliver a stream of high pressurized oxygen and hydration serum to the skin’s surface.
-Helps to promote collagen and deep hydrates skin
-Beneficial for all skin types
-Safe and effective
– Minimises pore size
– Fights from the free radical damage and signs of ageing.
– Glows and evens out the skin tone
– Rejuvenates and improvs the skin texture
-No done time, can be add on with other facials
To obtain the optimum results, regular treatment for 1-2 week is recommended
After an oxygen treatment you can wear makeup and resume to your normal activities straight after the treatment, as there is no downtime.
Whilst we have seen amazing results from the treatment, please know that results do vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our clinic technicians for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your treatment goals.