SkinCeuticals Premium Antiageing Set
Our bestselling vitamin C serum, SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of ferulic acid and pure vitamins C and E.
This patented daytime vitamin C serum delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
SkinCeuticals’ Resveratrol B E is a first-of-its kind night time antioxidant serum that combines a concentration of 1% pure, stable resveratrol with baicalin and pure vitamin E.
The combination provides optimal antioxidant performance to prevent free-radical damage and signs of accelerated skin aging.
C E Ferulic: Provides advanced environmental protection from skin-damaging free radicals caused by sun and pollution Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care.
Resveratrol BE: Neutralizes free radicals caused by environmental aggressors and supports skin’s natural antioxidant defenses Diminishes visible signs of aging, improves the appearance of skin radiance, firmness, and density Paraben-, dye-, fragrance-, and gluten-free Ideal for normal, dry, and combination skin types.
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Cream 48ml
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent corrective treatment that targets signs of visible ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation, including wrinkling, laxity, and dullness.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- Helps address the multi-phase glycation process known to visibly age skin
- Smooths an extended range of visible wrinkle types, including fine lines, deep wrinkles, and location-specific creases like nasolabial folds
- Helps restore skins firmness and elasticity, which is known to decline as glycation degrades skin’s collagen
- Enhances skin’s overall radiance, improves tone, and reduces blotchiness for a healthier-looking complexion
- Delivers rich hydration, with a luxurious, satin finish
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
Our next-generation anti-wrinkle cream is now formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (20% more), wild fruit flavonoid blend, and new glycyrrhetinic acid. This advanced technology helps improve the appearance of wrinkling, help restore the skin’s firmness, and enhance skin’s radiance, leading to a reduction in collagen damage by -38%^ .
^Study on 12 skin replicants receiving treatment of key active flavonoids everyday for 6 day, each day skin exposed to UVA analysis for AGEs at Day 7
Twice daily, massage a thin, even layer of A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced wrinkle cream onto the entire face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
Collagen and elastin are responsible for skin’s youthful look. While many factors contribute to signs of ageing, glycation of these proteins plays a role. This multi-phase process occurs when excess sugar binds to proteins in skin. Oxidative stressors, like UV, pollution, and diet, expedite the reaction, transforming the bound proteins into A.G.E.s—advanced glycation end-products.
A.G.E.s turn flexible proteins brittle, making newly glycated collagen lose its critical regenerative ability. As these degenerated proteins cannot break down to be replaced, skin is ultimately weakened, accelerating signs of visible ageing including wrinkles.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is potent corrective anti-wrinkle cream formulated to target signs of visible ageing caused by collagen degradation and collagen. The formula features a high-concentration combination of Proxylane, wild fruit flavonoids, glycyrrhetinic acid, HEPES, and niacinamide and helps correct visible signs of skin ageing such as wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness. All in a luxuriously textured formula.
^^Reference: Cosmeto-clinical study, 77 females, aged 38-70, twice daily usage of A.G.E Interrupter Advanced for 12 weeks together with sunscreen
- 18% Concentrated Proxylane (new form 20% more concentrated): Key active ingredient in formulas targeting the appearance of wrinkles & laxity.
- 4.25% Wild Fruit Flavonoids: Combination of blueberry and pomegranate extracts
- .1% glycyrrhetinic acid: Liquorice root extract used in formulas for its soothing properties
- 3% HEPES: Known to activate natural enzymes in skin to promote even cell turnover while hydrating skin.
- 1% Niacinamide: Water-soluble vitamin, also known as vitamin b3, used in soothing formulas to help support skin’s moisture barrier. Helps restore skins firmness and elasticity, which is known to decline as glycation degrades skin’s collagen
How to use:
C E Ferulic: In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before all other skincare products.
Complete your skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants, including Vitamin C serums and broad spectrum sunscreens provide more comprehensive protection against visible ageing caused by environmental aggressors.
Resveratrol BE: In the evening after cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps to a dry face, neck, and chest.
May also be used on the backs of hands.
Ensure to avoid the eye area.
Follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product if desired.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase