Skinceuticals Anti-aging Deluxe Duo
Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti ageing cream formulated with a maximised concentration of lipids: 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids. This unique anti ageing lipid correction cream contains a 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing ageing skin for improvement in visible signs of accelerated ageing. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 has been proven to improve the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Helps restore essential skin lipids: ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids
- Improves the look of skin fullness, texture, and pore appearance
- Improves the appearance of skin evenness and overall radiance
- Provides improved hydration in 24 hours, ideal for dry skin
- Unique stabilisation system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture
- Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream that contains the optimal and patented lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides 1 and 3, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids, which is proven to nourish skin and correct signs of aging. This unique lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin’s external barrier and support natural self-repair, while potently nourishing aging skin for improvement in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
- Aging skin is increasingly susceptible to lipid depletion: the loss of natural compounds in skin’s surface, present in the predominant form of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids. This lipid loss occurs with age and compromises skin’s natural protective barrier, resulting in visible signs of accelerated aging, as skin loses its ability to effectively self-repair. As a result, visible signs of aging may appear more pronounced, in the form of skin roughness, uncomfortable tightness, dullness, and loss of facial fullness.Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is the first anti-aging cream to directly address age-related lipid loss with a 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio, this formulation contains maximized concentration of pure lipids easily utilized by skin.Retinoids are known as one of the best anti-aging skin care treatments, but the adjustment period can cause redness, peeling, and flaky skin. Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is now shown to shorten the adjustment period to retinoids up to 1 week while reducing dryness.*
How to use:
Apply a small amount between fingertips, warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply once or twice daily to face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
- 2% Pure Ceramides 1 & 3: Proven to increase hydration and support barrier function
- 4% Natural Cholesterol: Proven to accelerate barrier recovery in ageing skin to improve the appearance of elasticity
- 2% Fatty Acids: Aids in structural integrity of lipids to optimise skin’s overall lipid balance
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent corrective treatment that targets signs of visible ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation, including wrinkling, laxity, and dullness.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- Helps address the multi-phase glycation process known to visibly age skin
- Smooths an extended range of visible wrinkle types, including fine lines, deep wrinkles, and location-specific creases like nasolabial folds
- Helps restore skins firmness and elasticity, which is known to decline as glycation degrades skin’s collagen
- Enhances skin’s overall radiance, improves tone, and reduces blotchiness for a healthier-looking complexion
- Delivers rich hydration, with a luxurious, satin finish
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
Our next-generation anti-wrinkle cream is now formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (20% more), wild fruit flavonoid blend, and new glycyrrhetinic acid. This advanced technology helps improve the appearance of wrinkling, help restore the skin’s firmness, and enhance skin’s radiance, leading to a reduction in collagen damage by -38%^ .
^Study on 12 skin replicants receiving treatment of key active flavonoids everyday for 6 day, each day skin exposed to UVA analysis for AGEs at Day 7
Twice daily, massage a thin, even layer of A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced wrinkle cream onto the entire face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
Collagen and elastin are responsible for skin’s youthful look. While many factors contribute to signs of ageing, glycation of these proteins plays a role. This multi-phase process occurs when excess sugar binds to proteins in skin. Oxidative stressors, like UV, pollution, and diet, expedite the reaction, transforming the bound proteins into A.G.E.s—advanced glycation end-products.
A.G.E. turn flexible proteins brittle, making newly glycated collagen lose its critical regenerative ability. As these degenerated proteins cannot break down to be replaced, skin is ultimately weakened, accelerating signs of visible ageing including wrinkles.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is potent corrective anti-wrinkle cream formulated to target signs of visible ageing caused by collagen degradation and collagen. The formula features a high-concentration combination of Proxylane, wild fruit flavonoids, glycyrrhetinic acid, HEPES, and niacinamide and helps correct visible signs of skin ageing such as wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness. All in a luxuriously textured formula.
^^Reference: Cosmeto-clinical study, 77 females, aged 38-70, twice daily usage of A.G.E Interrupter Advanced for 12 weeks together with sunscreen
- 18% Concentrated Proxylane (new form 20% more concentrated): Key active ingredient in formulas targeting the appearance of wrinkles & laxity.
- 4.25% Wild Fruit Flavonoids: Combination of blueberry and pomegranate extracts
- .1% glycyrrhetinic acid: Liquorice root extract used in formulas for its soothing properties
- 3% HEPES: Known to activate natural enzymes in skin to promote even cell turnover while hydrating skin.
- 1% Niacinamide: Water-soluble vitamin, also known as vitamin b3, used in soothing formulas to help support skin’s moisture barrier. Helps restore skins firmness and elasticity, which is known to decline as glycation degrades skin’s collagen
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase