SkinCeuticals Pure Retinol 0.3 Anti-aging Night Cream 30ml
Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users. This retinol night cream features 0.3% pure retinol, delivered in a stable format with our latest technology. Formulated with soothing bisabolol to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol face cream helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and pores. Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a lower concentration retinol prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
- Retinol 0.3 promotes cell turnover, which in turn improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, pores and blemishes.
- Our low concentration retinol cream is formulated to minimise irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams, but retains its potency through specialised packaging.
- Retinol 0.3 Cream is non-comedogenic and fragrance-free, making it suitable for all skin types and ideal for new retinol users.
- Retinol 0.3 is effective at reducing the visible signs of ageing and discolouration, as well as addressing acne-prone skin. Routinely used by dermatologists, low concentration retinol can visibly decrease fine lines, wrinkles and breakouts.
Retinol 0.3 is effective at reducing the visible signs of ageing and discolouration, as well as addressing acne-prone skin. Routinely used by dermatologists, low concentration retinol can visibly decrease fine lines, wrinkles and breakouts.
How to use:
Retinol night cream is intended for evening use as the ingredient can increase photosensitivity.
Always follow with a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen during the day.
Apply a pea-sized amount to clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
Once absorbed you may follow with your skincare routine.
Limit initial use of retinol cream to 1-2 times per week, and then gradually increase frequency to every night as tolerated.
It’s important that consistent skin tolerance is established before increasing retinol concentration.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. If you have any concerns, consult a healthcare professional.
Topical retinols combat and reverse the visual signs of aging, such as wrinkles, laxity, and discolouration. What makes retinol face creams so good is their ability to accelerate cell turnover, which aids in anti-ageing and pore-refining.
The retinol molecule is highly-sensitive and vulnerable to breakdown if not properly protected. Retinol 0.3 employs an optimised delivery system and protective packaging to ensure stability and efficacy of pure retinol.
- 0.3% Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discolouration. Also minimises blemishes and refines the appearance of pores.
- Soothing complex: A skin-soothing blend of bisabolol (derived from the chamomile plant) and boswellia serrata extract (derived from frankincense) to comfort skin.
855260 3 – AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, RETINOL, POLYSORBATE 20, SODIUM CITRATE, BOSWELLIA SERRATA RESIN EXTRACT, DIMETHICONOL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, BISABOLOL, CITRIC ACID, BHT, PROPYL GALLATE, D218915/2.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase