SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Calming Serum 30ml
Hydrating and comforting gel serum with Cucumber, Thyme, Eucalyptus, Olive Leaf Extract and Mulberry Extract to soothe, soften and brighten skin.
Phyto Corrective Gel Serum is a hyaluronic acid serum with a botanical blend of cucumber, thyme, olive leaf, and other comforting ingredients, making it an ideal hydrating serum for sensitive skin. This comforting gel helps even skin tone and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion.
The gel calming serum is ideal for all skin types, however it is particularly beneficial for improving the appearance of large pores, redness, sun damage, free radical damage, discolouration and ageing skin.
If you suffer from sensitive, redness or rosacea-prone skin then moisturising your skin is even more vital as it creates a barrier to lock out the irritants that can aggravate your skin.
This hydrating, soothing serum is a light, non-greasy, non-sticky, green gel-like fluid that can be layered to hydrate skin. This formula is oil, paraben, sulfate free and non-comedogenic.
- Comforts skin with anti-redness botanicals such as thyme and cucumber,
- Phyto Corrective Gel Serum gradually and gently cleans out the pores to minimise congestion with the use of eucalyptus,
- Assists in visibly reducing skin redness,
- Softens skin with olive leaf extract,
- Helps to brighten skin and reduce dark spots with mulberry extract which is a natural skin brightener and antioxidant,
- Contains hyaluronic acid, a natural humectant found in the body to hydrate skin and retain moisture.
- Phyto Corrective Gel Serum minimises the appearance of skin redness and discolouration. The complexion will feel comforted and appear more even toned.
- Phyto Corrective Gel Serum contains natural skin brighteners to help diminish the appearance of brown spots and promote a clear, fresh-looking complexion.
As needed, apply 2-3 drops to face, neck, and chest.
Can also be used on other areas of the body such as hands, legs, and bikini line.
If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen.
If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
- Thyme, olive, and cucumber: Botanical extracts known to soothe skin
- Eucalyptus leaf: An essential oil that delivers a purifying feeling to skin
- Hyaluronic acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water making it an ideal moisturiser when applied topically
740015 30 – AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUMEDTA, OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT/OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT, PARFUME/FRAGRANCE, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRUS GRANDIS FRUIT EXTRACT/GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT/CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT – THYME FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CI 42090/BLUE 1, LINAOOL, CITRONELLOL, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT, D230007/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase