SkinCeuticals Micro-Exfoliating Scrub 150ml
Micro-Exfoliating Scrub features a powerful 2% concentration combining hydrated silica, glycerin, and aloe extract to purify pores and promote a healthy skin barrier.
Gentle enough for daily use, this exfoliating scrub provides a mild and even exfoliation to improve texture while softening and hydrating the skin.
- Mechanically exfoliates skin and polishes away dead skin cells
- Delivers hydration to smooth and soften skin’s surface
- Paraben-, soap, fragrance, dye and alcohol-free
- Suitable for dry, normal, oily, or combination skin
This effective micro exfoliating scrub combines 2.0% hydrated silica (silicone dioxide), glycerin and aloe extract for enhanced yet gentle exfoliation.
Cell cycles in all skin types result in dead skin cells on the surface layers of skin, which when built up can clog pores, roughen skin texture and imbalance healthy moisture levels. When skin is affected in this way, the skin moisture barrier (outermost layer of skin) becomes compromised. A weakened skin moisture barrier can’t effectively protect skin from external stressors like pollution and irritants
This exfoliating scrub for normal, oily, combination and dry skin types mechanically removes dead skin cells with physical exfoliant hydrated silica – a naturally occurring mineral. Once debris is lifted and removed, the powerful humectant glycerin and aloe vera extract reestablishes hydration to skin.
To encourage optimal skin cell renewal, our exfoliating face scrub is suitable for daily use.
How to use:
Once daily, apply a small amount of this gentle face scrub onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion.
Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
If using in the morning, apply before SkinCeuticals vitamin C serums and sunscreens.
If using in the evening, apply before SkinCeuticals corrective products and moisturizers.
- Hydrated silica – A derivative of silicon dioxide and a naturally occurring mineral, hydrated silica lifts and removes dead skin cells, excess oil, and debris from the skin’s surface
- Glycerin – Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract – Naturally occurring in aloe vera, this potent leaf extract has cooling and refreshing properties that are linked to its moisturizing gel texture. It is known to have a synergistic effect when used in conjunction with other soothing ingredients
855057 10 – AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDRATED SILICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, D202825/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase