SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Cream DUO 48ml x2
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent corrective treatment that targets signs of visible ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation, including wrinkling, laxity, and dullness.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- Helps address the multi-phase glycation process known to visibly age skin
- Smooths an extended range of visible wrinkle types, including fine lines, deep wrinkles, and location-specific creases like nasolabial folds
- Helps restore skins firmness and elasticity, which is known to decline as glycation degrades skin’s collagen
- Enhances skin’s overall radiance, improves tone, and reduces blotchiness for a healthier-looking complexion
- Delivers rich hydration, with a luxurious, satin finish
- Free of parabens, drying alcohol, and dyes
Our next-generation anti-wrinkle cream is now formulated with 12.6% concentrated Proxylane (20% more), wild fruit flavonoid blend, and new glycyrrhetinic acid. This advanced technology helps improve the appearance of wrinkling, help restore the skin’s firmness, and enhance skin’s radiance, leading to a reduction in collagen damage by -38%^ .
^Study on 12 skin replicants receiving treatment of key active flavonoids everyday for 6 day, each day skin exposed to UVA analysis for AGEs at Day 7
Twice daily, massage a thin, even layer of A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced wrinkle cream onto the entire face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
Collagen and elastin are responsible for skin’s youthful look. While many factors contribute to signs of ageing, glycation of these proteins plays a role. This multi-phase process occurs when excess sugar binds to proteins in skin. Oxidative stressors, like UV, pollution, and diet, expedite the reaction, transforming the bound proteins into A.G.E.s—advanced glycation end-products.
A.G.E.s turn flexible proteins brittle, making newly glycated collagen lose its critical regenerative ability. As these degenerated proteins cannot break down to be replaced, skin is ultimately weakened, accelerating signs of visible ageing including wrinkles.
A.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is potent corrective anti-wrinkle cream formulated to target signs of visible ageing caused by collagen degradation and collagen. The formula features a high-concentration combination of Proxylane, wild fruit flavonoids, glycyrrhetinic acid, HEPES, and niacinamide and helps correct visible signs of skin ageing such as wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness. All in a luxuriously textured formula.
^^Reference: Cosmeto-clinical study, 77 females, aged 38-70, twice daily usage of A.G.E Interrupter Advanced for 12 weeks together with sunscreen
- 18% Concentrated Proxylane (new form 20% more concentrated): Key active ingredient in formulas targeting the appearance of wrinkles & laxity.
- 4.25% Wild Fruit Flavonoids: Combination of blueberry and pomegranate extracts
- .1% glycyrrhetinic acid: Liquorice root extract used in formulas for its soothing properties
- 3% HEPES: Known to activate natural enzymes in skin to promote even cell turnover while hydrating skin.
- 1% Niacinamide: Water-soluble vitamin, also known as vitamin b3, used in soothing formulas to help support skin’s moisture barrier. Helps restore skins firmness and elasticity, which is known to decline as glycation degrades skin’s collagen
Aqua / Water, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Oleyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Bis-peg/ppg-16/16 Peg/ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Behenyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Myristic Acid, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, Sorbitol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Potassium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Citric Acid, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase