SkinCeuticals Advanced Scar Control Gel Cream 50ml
Advanced Scar Control helps to improve the appearance of current and new scars.
Advanced Scar Control is a high-silicone scar gel that creates an occlusive barrier to help reduce scar formation while also improving the tone and texture of pre-existing scars. This scar cream works to soften the appearance of scars caused by burns, scrapes, and cuts. This potent scar cream contains scientifically derived ingredients that soothe and protect the skin post-injury or procedure. As an invisible, protective lotion, this corrective cream acts as a visible scar reducer and may improve the appearance of existing scars by up to 29%.
- Improves the appearance of pre-existing scars caused by burns, cuts or scrapes.
- Skin is soothed and protected.
Regardless of age, skin tone, hormones or location, transepidermal water loss (TEWL) is essential in providing the correct environment for improving the appearance of all types of scars. This scar gel can help with skin dehydration and protection from environmental damage that can lead to changes in the texture, colour, and the overall appearance of scars.
Improve the texture and discolouration of new and existing scars with an invisible, non-sticky texture. Appearance of pre-existing scars reduced by up to 29%.
Once daily, or as needed, apply a small amount evenly to affected area. Apply after cleansing and moisturising. Do not apply to broken skin.
- 95% silicones: An ingredient commonly seen in the medical community, silicone gels enhance application versatility on the face and other irregular scar surfaces.
- 0.5% allantoin: Soothes and protects compromised skin.
- 2% fatty acids: Derived from sunflower oil to improve hydration.
- 1% ultralight silica: Provides a smooth, non-sticky texture that allows for a gel with comfortable wear.
855262 5 – DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, SILICA SILYLATE, ACRYLATES/DI-METHICONE COPOLYMER, JOJOBA ESTERS, ALLANTOIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER WAX, POLYGLYCERIN-3, D251660/1
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase
Out of stock