Medik8 Press & Glow 200ml
What are the benefits of Medik8 Press & Glow™?
- Skin appears resurfaced, with a smoother texture and tone.
- Promotes the absorption of active ingredients such as Vitamin C and A.
- Creates a smooth base – great under makeup.
- Brightens the appearance of hyperpigmentation and skin’s overall look.
- Improves the look of skin through hydration.
- Can be purchased as a refill.
What are the hero ingredients of Medik8 Press & Glow™?
- 5.5% Gluconolactone – A high-performing, water-soluble PHA, gluconolactone converts into gluconic acid to gently exfoliate and hydrate the skin, resulting in a visibly more even, smoother skin surface.
- Prickly Pear Extract – a natural enzyme activator, it helps to increase the rate of desquamation of the skin, and then the rate of cell renewal. A global anti-ageing ingredient, this helps to improve the clarity and luminosity of skin, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera – helps to promote the skin’s moisture retention, reduces the look of redness and helps prevent free radical damage.
- Acai Extract- works to assist in reducing redness, and a powerful antioxidant which helps fight against free radical damage from environmental aggressors.
What ISN’T in Medik8 Press & Glow™?
Twist the top half of the pump anti-clockwise until it clicks to activate. After cleansing in the morning and evening, hold a reusable cotton pad firmly over Press & Glow and push down 3-4 times. Sweep the pad over the complexion, avoiding the delicate eye area. Twist the pump clockwise until it clicks to avoid leakage. Always do a patch test before first use.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
Aqua (Water), Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Medik8 are a cosmeceutical range and very active. In a lot of products it is imperative to introduce your product slowly to reduce any chance of reaction. If you are unsure of how to use, please review about or email us at email@example.com
In the rare and unfortunate case you have experienced an allergic reaction to a product please discontinue use of the product immediately. Unfortunately due to strict hygiene policies we are unable to refund so please make your decision carefully and ask our experts if you need assistance prior to purchasing your products to ensure the cosmeceutical product is right for your skin type and condition.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase