Medik8 Oxy-R Peptides 2 x10ml
What are the benefits of Medik8 Oxy-R Peptides?
- Contains a market-leading strength of oxyresveratrol (1%).
- Helps to fade the appearance of age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Offers an intense brightening effect on skin.
- 2x 10ml bottles ensures maximum efficacy, right to the last drop.
- Ideal for use alongside a Medik8 CSA routine where pigmentation or uneven skin tone is a concern.
- Suitable for all tones and depths of skin.
- Non-greasy texture works on all skin types.
What are the key ingredients in Medik8 Oxy-R Peptides?
- 1% Oxyresveratrol – a market-leading strength, and one of the most potent tyrosinase inhibitors, making it ideal for helping to prevent hyperpigmentation.
- Patented Stabilisation System – to ensure dosage is powerful and efficacious for 6 weeks once mixed, allowing you to finish to bottle and know that every last drop is doing its best work.
- Peptide Duo – comprised of Tetrapeptide-30 and Acetyl Glycl Beta-Alanine, these peptides interrupt discolouration pathways to reduce the overproduction of the melanin that causes the appearance of hyperpigmentation on skin.
Who is Medik8 Oxy-R Peptides best suited to?
Use Medik8 Oxy-R Peptides as your serum step. After cleansing in the morning and/or evening, take 6 drops across face, neck, and decolletage. Take care to avoid the eye area. Follow with any other serums, and your moisturiser. Although this product does not increase your sensitivity to the sun, you should always wear a broad spectrum SPF of minimum SPF30 during the day, especially as part of a hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone-based routine. Medik8 Oxy-R Peptides pairs exceptionally well with Medik8 Super C Ferulic during the day, and with MEdik8 Crystal Retinal and Advanced Night Restore in the evening.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Artocarpus Lakoocha Wood Extract, Gluconolactone, Acetyl Glycyl Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrapeptide-30, Hydroxyresveratrol.
Medik8 are a cosmeceutical range and very active. In a lot of products it is imperative to introduce your product slowly to reduce any chance of reaction. If you are unsure of how to use, please review about or email us at email@example.com
In the rare and unfortunate case you have experienced an allergic reaction to a product please discontinue use of the product immediately. Unfortunately due to strict hygiene policies we are unable to refund so please make your decision carefully and ask our experts if you need assistance prior to purchasing your products to ensure the cosmeceutical product is right for your skin type and condition.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase