Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A Age-Defying Retinol Cream 50ml
Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A is a rich, rejuvenating night cream to fight visible signs of ageing. If you’re new to Retinol or Vitamin A this is a great introductory product as it contains 0.2% Retinol. With continued use, fine lines will diminish and skin’s elasticity will be improved. This powerful night cream works to strengthen and repair skin while you sleep, and will improve your skin’s overall texture, balance uneven skin tone, reduce the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest pores and regulate sebum to promote a youthful, healthy complexion.
Features and benefits of the Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A Age-Defying Retinol Cream:
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves elasticity and skin texture
- Repairs skin while you sleep
- Decongests pores
- Regulates sebum production
- Contains 0.2% Retinol (previous formula Retinol 1TR only contains 0.1%)
- Skin is left smoother, softer and more radiant
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Suitable for all skin types
What are the key ingredients in Medik8 Night Ritual Vitamin A Age-Defying Retinol Cream?
- 0.2% Retinol – Pure vitamin A helps to boost collagen levels and enhance the skin’s natural regenerative cycle; leaving skin even and youthful.
- Vitamin E – An oil-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E can quench free radicals on the skin while stabilising retinol for optimal power.
- Dragon Fruit Extract – Derived from the night-blooming cactus of Mexico, dragon fruit extract provides exceptional antioxidant protection while lifting and toning the complexion.
After cleansing in the evening, massage a small amount of Night Ritual Vitamin A across the face, neck and décolletage. Retinol application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Distarch Phosphate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tricaprylin, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sorbitan Olivate, Squalane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Retinol, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenylpropanol, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sorbitol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon Fruit) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol.
Medik8 are a cosmeceutical range and very active. In a lot of products it is imperative to introduce your product slowly to reduce any chance of reaction. If you are unsure of how to use, please review about or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the rare and unfortunate case you have experienced an allergic reaction to a product please discontinue use of the product immediately. Unfortunately due to strict hygiene policies we are unable to refund so please make your decision carefully and ask our experts if you need assistance prior to purchasing your products to ensure the cosmeceutical product is right for your skin type and condition.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase