Medik8 Blemish Control Pads - 60 pads
The Medik8 Blemish Control Pads are a clarifying daily treatment that help improve the appearance of problematic skin and prevent future breakouts.
These easy-to-use, ultra soft textured cotton pads help clear and prevent blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads. They are pre-soaked in 2% maximum strength salicylic acid, which effectively exfoliates skin and penetrates deep inside pores to dissolve dirt and oil.
The revolutionary 100% alcohol-free formula promotes clearer skin and helps prevent future breakouts without causing any dryness.
What are the benefits of Medik8 Blemish Control Pads?
- Easy-to-use blemish and blackhead treatment
- Effectively exfoliates the skin and unclogs pores
- Alcohol-free formula promotes clearer skin and prevents future breakouts without causing any dryness
- Ultra soft textured cotton pads
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Great for larger areas, they can be used on the neck, the back and the back of the arms.
What are the key ingredients in Medik8 Blemish Control Pads?
2% Salicylic Acid: breaks down and decongests clogged skin cells which could cause blemishes. At 2%, it is the maximum strength available without prescription for best possible results.
Allantoin: A botanical extract that promotes healing, speeds up cell renewal and softens skin.
Glycerin: draws and locks in water for a hydrated-looking complexion.
Use in the morning and/or in the evening on a thoroughly cleansed skin. Use up to twice a day once your skin has become used to the formula.
- Gently wipe 1 pad all over the face or specific area, avoiding the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Allow to dry and then follow with your regular serum and moisturiser with sun protection during the day. For best results, use twice daily.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Limonene.
Medik8 are a cosmeceutical range and very active. In a lot of products it is imperative to introduce your product slowly to reduce any chance of reaction. If you are unsure of how to use, please review about or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the rare and unfortunate case you have experienced an allergic reaction to a product please discontinue use of the product immediately. Unfortunately due to strict hygiene policies we are unable to refund so please make your decision carefully and ask our experts if you need assistance prior to purchasing your products to ensure the cosmeceutical product is right for your skin type and condition.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase