Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect 50ml
What are the benefits of Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect?
- Day cream with added sun protection.
- Nourishing, luxurious texture provides comfort and hydration.
- Invisible on skin.
- Non-sticky, non-greasy finish.
- Provides 360 environmental protection; blue light, infrared light, pollution & glycation defence.
What are the key ingredients in Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect?
- DNA Repair Enzymes in the form of encapsulated photolyase helps to support the repairing mechanism of the skin.
- Modern chemical SPF filters provide some sun protection.
- Squalane and Multi-Weight Hyaluronic Acid help to hydrate the skin and nourish it throughout the day with a healthy barrier function.
- Blueberry Seed Oil, Marrubium Vulgare Extract and Carnosine for ultimate environmental protection.
Who is Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect best suited to?
How do I use Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect?
How is Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect different to Medik8 Advanced Day Total Protect?
After cleansing and applying your serums in the morning, generously apply Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect, taking care to avoid the eye area. Note, Medik8 Advanced Day Ultimate Protect contains some sun protection, and is great alongside your normal routing. However, as this product does not contain an official SPF rating, it should be used in conjunction with an SPF30 to 50 for full sun protection.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
Aqua (Water), Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dibutyl Adipate, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Isododecane, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Carnosine, Disodium EDTA, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Plankton Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
Medik8 are a cosmeceutical range and very active. In a lot of products it is imperative to introduce your product slowly to reduce any chance of reaction. If you are unsure of how to use, please review about or email us at email@example.com
In the rare and unfortunate case you have experienced an allergic reaction to a product please discontinue use of the product immediately. Unfortunately due to strict hygiene policies we are unable to refund so please make your decision carefully and ask our experts if you need assistance prior to purchasing your products to ensure the cosmeceutical product is right for your skin type and condition.
Clinic Terms and Conditions Apply*
Please Read T&Cs Before Purchase